- Applications for 2019/2020 now open to postgraduate students with a BES membership
- Applications close April 29, 2019
- The Society will be awarding one Fellowships to take place in 2019/2020
About the scheme
POST in partnership with the British Psychological Society are recruiting one PhD student in a psychology related subject, to join the POST team for a three month Fellowship.
Applications will remain open until the 30th of August. Eligible applicants should be members of the BPS.
The BPS scheme runs on an annual basis, with past BPS Fellows having written POSTnotes on Migrants and Housing, Academic Evidence on Selective Secondary Education, and Policing Domestic Abuse, among other topics.
Who is eligible
Eligibility is restricted to BES members currently studying for a PhD in a UK university, who are engaged in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of full-time study or part-time equivalent at the time of application.
How to apply
All applications should be done through BES. Candidates will be asked to provide:
- An application form
- A CV
- A letter of support from the Head of Department/School at the applicant’s home institution indicating that they agree to the applicant taking time away from their normal duties to complete the Fellowship according to the requirements and conditions set out above
- An equality and diversity monitoring form
For full details of the scheme and the necessary documentation please see the BES website.