- 21 May 2019, 12:45 – 14:15
- Room A, 1 Parliament Street, UK Parliament
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02072198973
- This event is open to Members of the House of Commons, the House of Lords and parliamentary staff.
During this working lunch, hosted in partnership with the Science and Technology Council Food Network, MPs and Peers discussed in an intimate and informal session, the challenge of developing safe, sustainable food systems and the contribution interdisciplinary research and innovation can make from farm to fork. Experts and representatives spoke on the subject before answering questions.
- Neil Parish MP
- Professor Simon Blackmore, Harper Adams University
- Professor Sarah Bridle, University of Manchester
- Dr Niamh Forde, University of Leeds
- Dr Ben Goodall, Food Standards Agency
- Dr Geraint (Taff) Morgan, Open University
- Dr Kelly Parsons, City University
- Professor Simon Pearson, University of Lincol