- Applications are open for the Wellcome Trust humanities and social sciences Fellowship
- Open to Wellcome researchers and PhD students
- Edit: Next round of applications will take place in spring 2020.
The Wellcome Trust is a global charitable foundation dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human and animal health. The Trust supports biomedical research and the medical humanities. Its breadth of support includes public engagement, education and the application of research to improve health. The Trust is independent of both political and commercial interests.
This scheme enables a Wellcome Trust-funded PhD student, post-doc or early-career researcher in humanities and social science, to join POST for three months and write a policy brief. Applicants must hold one of the following awards:
- Doctoral Studentships
- Research Fellowships in Humanities and Social Science
- Research Awards for Health Professionals
- Investigator Awards in Humanities and Social Science
- Collaborative Awards in Humanities and Social Science
Applications for the 2019 Secondment Fellowship are now closed.
Applications for the next round will be announced in spring 2020. You can keep in touch with fellowship opportunities by following us on Twitter.
A selection of recent POSTnote briefings written by Wellcome Trust funded fellows: